Graydon work with Companies House, other providers of UK business data and through our own editorial team to ensure that we are providing the definitive picture of the UK business universe. We consistently receive feedback from customers and other industry commentators that confirms the market leading status of our coverage of both limited and unincorporated businesses.
The Graydon UK Database features some 10.7 million business records. This population can be classified into two main groups:
Incorporated Business Records
- 8.0 million Incorporated Business entities
- All companies registered at Companies House
- 3.2 million live and active companies
- 1.0 million newly incorporated businesses
- 3.8 million dissolved companies
- 1.0 million others e.g. dormant, non-trading, insolvency actions, private unlimited companies
Unincorporated Business Records
- 2.7 million records private firms and other non incorporated entities
- 1.7 million derived from directory information, 1.0 million created entirely by Graydon investigative research.
- We also know the people behind the companies with:
- 20 million director records
- 11 million shareholder records
To learn more about how Graydon's insight and coverage can be leveraged for your business, please contact us using the form below: