Join our team!
Working for Graydon
With more than 130 years of experience, Graydon is a leading provider of business information, analytics and insight. Graydon helps its customers to make fast, accurate decisions, enabling them to minimise risk and optimise opportunities with their commercial relationships. Owned by Atradius, one of the world’s largest credit insurers and with offices in Cardiff, Harrow, Amsterdam and Antwerp, Graydon utilises a network of more than 190 international databases containing 100 million companies, to support their customers in assessing customer and supplier risk, identifying fraud and ensuring compliance with growing regulations.
What does the position entail?
As an enthusiastic and driven Telesales Executive you work with assigned prospects and inbound leads. You initiate professional sales conversations and are able to close sales with decision makers in Finance and Sales teams. You manage an activity pipeline and a sales pipeline, providing and sharing regular & accurate forecasts with your team and your manager. As a member of the Inside sales team you work closely with our different departments within Graydon.
For each contact, you will:
- Identify decision makers and key influencers
- Demonstrate drive for results
- Conduct engaging online demonstrations
- Create rapport with prospects, ask questions & learn their business needs
- Match Graydon Solutions to business needs
What is the purpose of the role?
- Increase Graydon’s base of new business customers
- Achieve a monthly personal sales target
- Follow Graydon’s sales methodology
- Increase awareness of the Graydon brand through positive representation
What are the key responsibilities?
- Achieve set financial & activity targets
- Conduct demonstrations on a daily basis
- Have engaging, commercial conversations with a large volume of prospects on a daily basis
- Use CRM software to record sales relevant information
- Manage a personal pipeline of leads, and to follow up with prospects in a timely manner
- Submit sales forecasts & pipelines to management on a daily, weekly and monthly basis
What experience is desirable?
- Min 2-3 years B2B outbound phone experience
- Experience of holding commercial conversations, booking demos / meetings, confirming next steps
- Working knowledge of the credit information industry desired but not essential
- Experience of working with CRM systems, forecasting and maintaining sales pipelines
What skills are required?
- Energetic person with confidence
- Ability to create rapport & build trusted relationships
- Organise a high volume of work tasks
- Creative in finding ways to uncover business needs
- Active listening
- Confident presenter
- Maintain a positive attitude even when experiencing rejection
- Able to turn customer objections in to business opportunities
Are you a team player and an energetic, creative salesperson that is eager to learn and are you looking for a new challenge in a company that is moving forward. Then you may very well be our new colleague!
Location: Cardiff or Harrow with hybrid working.
If you are interested in applying for this role, please send an e-mail with your reasons for applying and your CV to HR@graydon.co.uk.