The Retail Supply Chain
Welcome to our dedicated sector report on the retail industry. Supply chain management is a critical part of working in retail, not least of all because of retailers' reliance on suppliers. The success of any retailer is heavily dependent on having a transparent view of the quality and creditworthiness of their supply chain. This sector report has been created to provide a snapshot of how to effectively manage a supply chain. In addition, it looks into how to avoid the potential costs of supply chain risk.
This sector report provides the following insight:
- Current trends in supply chain risk facing the retail industry
- How to gain in-depth knowledge of your suppliers
- How to identify mission-critical suppliers
- Risk-mitigation protocols and practices
- How to effectively manage your supply chain