Client Support Specialist
Join our team!
Client Support Specialist @Graydon
Working as part of an enthusiastic and knowledgeable team, you will be supporting our customers and enabling them to get the best out of their relationship with us. You are able to happily resolve customer requests and identify potential business opportunities that may occur and make it a personal goal to create Graydon promoters. Internally, you like to work together with colleagues from different (international) departments to help our customers grow.
As Graydon we work together on our core values: ‘We are trusted’ – ‘We are influential’ – ‘We are insightful’ and ‘We are one’. Our team exists of committed and enthusiastic colleagues that work closely together in an informal environment. This enables us to create a unique customer experience. We trust each other, we actively share our ideas, we provide valuable insights but most of all we do this together!
What will you bring?
You care about our customers and have an intrinsic interest in understanding their needs. You are analytical and work with metrics to track success, leading to increased customer satisfaction. You like to multi task and want to be first to support the customer, either by phone or via email, you have great listening and (written) communication skills to provide a great customer experience and to turn complaints into opportunities. Most importantly, you develop a clear vision on how to make our customers successful and you develop and execute plans to achieve it. You transform data into actionable insights.
What are the key responsibilities?
- As the first point of contact for customers, dealing efficiently and effectively with support queries
- Partnering with our customers you offer outstanding service and solutions that help to support and grow their business and ours
- Inbound activities: answering, referring and administering all incoming calls in a timely manner
- Administering, updating and monitoring customer data in the Graydon CRM system on a regular basis to ensure all data is correct and up to date
- You train and advise new customers in how to use our solutions in the most efficient and effective way
- You proactively engage and liaise with customers, branches and other departments to ensure the provision of a high quality service;
- Develop and maintain appropriate knowledge in products, procedures, policy, legislation and technology
- Proactively support the customer journey and customer lifecycle with Graydon
- You are able to analyse customer data and feed customer insights back to the sales teams to maximise customer satisfaction.
- You actively share ideas and take initiatives to optimise the customer journey.
What we are looking for?
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience
- 1- 2 years of working experience in a customer facing role
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills and fluent in English
- An enthusiastic team player that is able to apply creative and unique solutions to customer service issues
- Strong analytical & reporting skills and a confident presenter
- Eagerness to deliver quality and high level of service to our customers and prospects
- Proficient in MS Office tools (Excel, Word etc.)
- You preferably have experience in working with CRM systems (e.g. Oracle / SAP)
- A driven, motivated person that relishes challenge and takes responsibility for their learning
What do we offer?
- An opportunity to learn about the fraud, compliance within B2B industry
- Chance to develop yourself and share your ideas
- Recognition for your achievements
- Flexible work place
- A competitive compensation and benefits package
- Pension contribution
- Regular feedback & coaching
- A fun, open and respectful environment
If you’re interested in this role please send a brief motivation letter together with your resume to HR@graydon.co.uk.
Working for Graydon: Next generation intelligence
Graydon delivers information and insights that enable you to make better decisions.
With more than 130 years of experience, Graydon is a leading provider of business information, analytics and insight. Graydon helps its customers to make fast, accurate decisions, enabling them to minimise risk and optimise opportunities with their commercial relationships. Owned by Atradius, one of the world’s largest credit insurers and with offices in London, Amsterdam and Antwerp, Graydon utilises a network of more than 190 international databases containing 100 million companies, to support their customers in assessing customer and supplier risk, identifying fraud and ensuring compliance with growing regulations.
Are you a team player and an energetic, creative person that is eager to learn and looking for a new challenge with a company that is moving forward? Then you may very well be our new colleague!